WHO WE ARE
Gilded Audio is a creative audio studio based in New York with staff all over the country. We work collaboratively with partners and clients to bring digital audio projects to life. We’re a good-natured, trustworthy team that enjoys creative, technical and journalistic processes. We provide soup-to-nuts audio production services for brand clients, develop and produce audio for creative clients, throw ourselves into narrative projects, and when there’s time we release original content.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Gilded Audio is looking for a part-time Office Assitant to help management with the day-to-day of running our busy business. This is an in-person opportunity in our Hudson Valley NY office (Beacon, NY), approximately 1-2 days per week to start.
WHO YOU ARE
You are smart, independent, a great verbal and written communicator. You are a team player. You’re good at taking and giving feedback. You are extremely organized and detail-oriented. You are very computer/internet savvy. You have plenty of office work experience, particularly with Google Sheets and Docs.
You take pride in doing high quality work, and are reasonably familiar with the type of work we do at our company.
Experience with social media, Photoshop or Pro Tools is a bonus, but not required.
- Paying Bills and Updating Budgets
- Running Payroll and 401k Contributions
- Maintaining File Management Systems
- Collecting Vendor and Contractor Paperwork
- Assist in the Onboarding of New Employees and Contractors
- Managing Certain Vendor and Contractor Relationships
- Sending Invoices
- Assisting in Tracking, Shipping and Inventory of Equipment
- Managing Online Accounts and Memberships
- Owning Independent Contractor Agreements
- Scheduling and Coordinating Certain Projects
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on April 30th, 2021.
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. GILDED AUDIO DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE. PERIOD.